Are you a mama-to-be?
Congrats! If your goal is to enjoy your nap time and play dates with your bub and not worry about the salary drop while on mat leave, then this is for you!
A new baby on the way is such an exciting time. But what’s not so exciting is having stress and anxiety around money on mat leave.
One of the best things you can give yourself before mat leave is the peace of mind that comes from knowing you can enjoy quality time with your baby and also having the money to live like you’re still on pay day. You don’t have to be a money expert to understand how to make your money work for you. And it doesn’t even come down to saving every single dollar.
What it does come down to is empowering yourself with the right knowledge and tools.
Not sure where to start?
Get your free ebook Better Than Pay Day: How to Thrive on Maternity Leave!
· How to remove the stress and anxiety around money on maternity leave
· Effective budgeting tips to move you closer to your priorities and goals in life
· How to stay on top of your cashflow with our Budget Tracking Workbook
· What you can do while you’re still pregnant (aka right now!) to get ahead
· Creative mama-saving tips to make your money go further
Hello! I’m Debbie
I’m the founder of Zoe Hope and as a finance professional (CPA), I know that preparing financially for maternity leave definitely pays off.
While I’m fully committed to women have a healthy and active pregnancy, I believe this involves being financially prepared for your baby, too. Because worrying about needing to get back to work earlier than expected, or scrambling to find day care because you can’t afford any more time off is something I’ve seen all too often. I’m here to help you thrive!